[Logo] SpagoWorld Forums
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing  
[Groups] Back to home page  [Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Template for document [x] is NULL - SOLVED  XML
Forum Index » Technical Help - SpagoBI Server - REPORTING
Author Message
zsoltputnoky.spw

SpagoBI friend

Joined: 03/12/2012 16:13:48
Messages: 94
Offline

Hello Forum,

Ran into an interesting problem while trying to develop some BIRT based reports in SpagoBI 4.0. Create a report, which work fine in SpagoBI. Then I copy/paste/rename this report and modified it to have different layout and filters. When I deployed the report I received no error message, so assumed it worked well. However when tried to run it, I got the following:


it.eng.spagobi._jspService: it.eng.spagobi.commons.serializer.SerializationException: An error occurred while serializing object: null
it.eng.spagobi.services.content.service.ContentServiceImpl.readTemplate: Exception
it.eng.spagobi.services.security.exceptions.SecurityException: The template dor document [8] is NULL
at it.eng.spagobi.services.content.service.ContentServiceImplSupplier.readTemplate(ContentServiceImplSupplier.java:106)
at it.eng.spagobi.services.content.service.ContentServiceImpl.readTemplate(ContentServiceImpl.java:65)
at it.eng.spagobi.services.content.stub.ContentServiceSoapBindingImpl.readTemplate(ContentServiceSoapBindingImpl.java:19)
at it.eng.spagobi.services.content.stub.ContentServiceSoapBindingSkeleton.readTemplate(ContentServiceSoapBindingSkeleton.java:196)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor514.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.invokeMethod(RPCProvider.java:397)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProvider.java:186)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:323)
at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:11
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService.java:454)
at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:281)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:699)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:643)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:723)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProcessor.process(Http11AprProcessor.java:879)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11AprProtocol.java:617)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:1760)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)


As the two reports are identical, I dont really understand what goes wrong with the second one.

Thanks alot for your help,

Zsolt

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 26/11/2013 11:48:16

zsoltputnoky.spw

SpagoBI friend

Joined: 03/12/2012 16:13:48
Messages: 94
Offline

Seems to me that the problem was caused by the wrong report label. When I deployed the report via the browser, I created a report label which was longer than 20 characters. reduced the length and saved the report. No error till tried to run.

Deleted the report and recreated it, this time using a short report label, now it works.

Zsolt
 
Forum Index » Technical Help - SpagoBI Server - REPORTING
Go to:   
Powered by JForum 2.1.9 © JForum Team