We have a very crucial requirement / business case scenario as to how we can deploy and utilize SpagoBI features and Functionality only through IIS.
We have quite a number of in-premise customers for our Automatic Vehicle Locator (AVL) application. In-premise means that we have installed and deployed our AVL application (.net) on Customer Site. For these customers we deployed the AVL application in IIS Webserver which only has access to the Data Source (SQL Server).
We only have access to one folder in IIS. We cannot install any other applications in the IIS folder. We can only deploy .net applications.
Taking this into consideration, following are the queries
• How can we embed SpagoBI into our AVL Appliaction which is deployed in IIS
• We only have access to IIS folder and we cannot install any new application (like SpagoBi Server)
• Is there a way through some libraries (dll) which we can include in our AVL application
• We want to be able to provide the customer full analytics and visualization platform
• Through the application we should be able to
o Single Sign On (SSO)
Through our AVL Application Users (separate User Table in SQL Database)
o Read Data
o Perform Analytics (Set analysis etc.)
o Visualization (dashboards / charts etc.) – same user experience as in the SpagoBI
How can we embed SpagoBI into our application without installing Sisense Server / Desktop