Joined: 08/07/2010 18:07:07
I configured SpagoBI with CAS 3 as SSO server following the documentation.
Whe I use SpagoBI as standalone webapp all works fine (login inside CAS e redirect to SpagoBI web adapter), but I need to integrate SpagoBI inside an external webapplication at this moment not under SSO (custom login).
I succesfully integrated SpagoBI with external webapp using SpagoBI SDK:
- the webapp calls SpagoBI and corretly retrieves documentList, validRole, Parameters, AdmisibleValues,...
- the webapp (using HttpClient) calls CAS SSO and retrieves valid ST and TGT ticket for the user
- the webapp (using jsp tag execution library ) start document execution with authenticationTicket parameter (ST ticket)
At this step, instead of show the report, a redirection to CAS login page is done by SpagoBI.
Inside SpagoBI log, I see a message form java CAS client: "no ticket or assertion found" and after I see the redirection to CAS login page.
If I insert user's credentials inside CAS login page, next document's executions work correctly without redirection to CAS login page.
I would like to avoid this new user's credentials input form.
Is there an example how to use SSO for document execution inside SpagoBI?
My questions are:
- Which ticket have I to use in authenticationTicket parameter (St or TGT)?
- Have I to catch the TGT cookie from HttpClient and put it to the browser?
Thanks a lot in advance.