- I'm building a chart using the HighChart library and related SpagoBI xml templates. It loads data from a database,
- The query I get from the database contains a variable amount of columns (I use a stored procedure): from 2 (min) to ~24 (max),
- The first column contains date information while the other contain sold quantities. I use the 1st column as X-axis and the other cols as Y-axis,
- As I don't think it is possible to generate an Highchart XML template with a variable amount of Y-axis, I have created one that contains only 12,
- Often the number of returned columns is < 12, so it means that many of these 12 Y-axis are not always in use.
=> Would it be possible to hide the unused Y-axis or at least to keep them unselected (grey)?
Thank you very much for your answers!
This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/10/2011 08:43:53